Ride Don’t Hide is the largest mental health bike ride in Canada. But it’s more than a fundraiser—it’s a movement for mental health.
The 2021 ride will be virtual. “choose-your-own-adventure.”
You decide how—and how much—to get involved. Ride Outside, Ride Inside or Ride in Spirit. Because it doesn’t have to be a literal ride. Cross fit in your basement, play tennis, garden, run outside, boxer-fit, do yoga in the living room, take a brisk walk before you start work or take 10 minutes in your day for mindfulness. However you take care of yourself this spring – that’s your ‘Ride’. Whatever your Ride, you can track it with the Ride Don’t Hide app and website.
Ride Don’t Hide 2021 is a chance to:
So many of us don’t feel like ourselves these days, and the pandemic is making it hard to get the help we need. Ride Don’t Hide is a way to take care of yourself and take care of your community. Ride Don’t Hide 2021 will take place in neighborhoods all across Canada. No matter where you call home, you can ride and raise funds. It’s your ride, your way. In June 2021, thousands of riders—and walkers, runners, yogis, spinners, dancers, gardeners, tennis players, boxer fit trainers and more—will come together to ride outside, ride inside or ride in spirit to raise
funds for mental health in their own communities.
Ride to feel like yourself again. Raise funds for mental health to get one more person the help they need.
Are you in? Here’s what to do!
- Register and choose your own adventure – pick the activity and the goal that excites you.
- Set your own goal for total minutes of activity in June 2021.
- Set up your personal Ride Don’t Hide page to track your activity and achievements.
- Connect with others – create or join a team of family and friends, or maybe in your workplace. Use your fundraising dashboard to send emails, post to social media, and get others on board. At Ride Don’t Hide, #NoOneRidesAlone.
- NEW! Download the Ride Don’t Hide mobile app to automatically track your activity, and to fundraise effortlessly from your phone!
- Raise funds for mental health. $330 helps CMHA provide one more person the community mental health programs, services and support they need, when they need them.
- Ride! Or run, walk, do yoga, dance, climb stairs, garden, play tennis, lift weights, crochet, play tag with your kids…Move more, give back, feel better.
Ride to feel like yourself again. Raise funds. $330 will help one Canadian’s mental health thrive!
We come together to raise funds for mental health in Shuswap/Revelstoke.
Funds will support programs like the Wellness Studios, Service navigation and community mental health promotion and outreach.
For more information contact email@example.com